The Great Expectations Tag.

Hi there! Hope you are not all frozen to death in this ridiculously cold weather we are experiencing here in the UK. I am currently sat in front of my stupidly small radiator, trying to regain some feeling in my toes.. Brrrrr. 
Today I thought I would take a stab at the Great Expectations Tag which I have been seeing on YouTube recently, in particular on Lily Melrose channel. I am positive you all know who she is and have most probably already watched her video. Any hoo, onto the questions!

1) Beauty bad habit to get rid of
Hmm.. I have sat here mulling this one over for a good few minutes now and I have concluded that I am a serial make up brush neglector. Yep, that's right I don't wash my brushes as regularly as I should.  I can hear Sophie tutting from over in Liverpool now.. sorry! I'm lazy so therefore this year those brushes are going to be washed on a weekly basis.

2) Beauty secret to add this year
Vitamins! I have started taking vitamins everyday now for my skin and I can already see improvements, thank god. Get down to Boots and stock up please ladies. 

3) Last years beauty favourite
The discovery of my eyebrow pencil - Spiked by MAC. Amazing product, my eyebrows feel naked if I leave the house without it on!

4) Beauty/body goal for 2013
A beauty goal for this year is to try and be more experimental and creative with my makeup. No, I'm not talking neon eyeshadows and eyeliners but I definitely need to try new things when it comes to make up, I practically wear the same look all the time, snore. 
Body wise.. to get fit and healthy again. I, like most women, have put on a few extra pounds of insulation over the festive period and now is the time to lose it! Need to be fit enough to run the Manchester 10km in May without collapsing after the first mile which is looking highly likely in my current state. 

5) Last years biggest fashion mistake
TOMS.. need I say more?

6) This years fashion trend prediction
Personally I want to be wearing pastels, especially in spring. They're such pretty, girlie colours ahhh.

7) This years fashion must have
Oh ho hmm.. honestly I have no idea. I recently invested in a pair of leather boots which I know I will be wearing in every season this year without fail. Also, I quite fancy getting myself a hat like the lovely Millie is wearing here. 


Image credit -Tumblr.

8) Last years happiest moment/biggest achievement
My biggest achievement of last year has to be passing my A Level exams and getting into University. My happiest moment was telling my Grandad this news which caused him to cry down the phone with happiness at what I had achieved. That was pretty special. 

9) Last years biggest challenge
Last years biggest challenge would have to be moving to Sheffield from my home town and adjusting to a whole new lifestyle as a Uni student. I can luckily say I have finally settled in now and I am throughly enjoying life as a lazy student. 

10) This years key resolution
This years key resolution is to be happy. How cliche I hear you scream. I know it is but it's a very important cliche! Happiness is somewhat the key to life I believe. I want to be a more positive person, more of a 'yes man' like the great Jim Carrey, and embrace the opportunities that I am given. Oh, and I also want to pass my 1st year of Uni.. that's kind of important too.

11) Any motto/advice for the year
I think this picture pretty much sums up my key piece of advice for 2013. It's easy to forgot how precious life is.
Photo credit - Tumblr.

Thank you for reading, I would love to read your answers to this tag if you have done it too? Please comment below! Lots of love, B. x


1 comments:

  1. Good luck with every, i especially like that final quote.You have a lovely blog and it would be great if you could come and check out my blog as well and maybe we could follow each other. I am currently doing a giveaway on my blog and would love it if you would enter.

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Who is SOW?

2 beauty and fashion transfixed girls from the North West. 19 and 21 years old. Feel free to contact us on: asliceofwonder@gmail.com